Welcome to Gerard Ratoka Lekhema’s personal website. Furnished in this site is comprehensive information about my professional as well as social encounters. If you are a potential employer or just want to explore my world of capabilities, interests, exceptional skills, etc; then you have come to the right place. Feel free to browse information available on this side.
Email suggestions and comments to me
Looking for a good web development deal? Click here
Who am I?
I am an electrical engineer qualified with B.Sc(Hons) from University of the Witwatersrand. I have 8 years experience in nuclear systems design, industrial control, instrumentation, power distribution and mechanical systems. I have a keen interest in I&C systems and renewable energy systems. I am also extremely passionate about solving engineering problems, developing efficient or optimized solutions, and learning new concepts (high aptitude for complex concepts), technologies, etc
In short, my professional attributes can best be summarized with the following terms:
- Self-motivated, confident, enthusiastic
- Creative, flexible, dynamic, reliable
- Analytic thinker, problem-solver, organizer
Areas of Expertise:
- Systems design skills: Power systems; control; electronics; embedded systems; antennas.
- Industrial instrumentation and control: PLC and SCADA
- Project planning and management.
- Software development: C, C++, Java, Assembly, MATLAB.
- Oral and written communications; presentation skills.
Feel free to visit my social and professional networking links below
"When you visualize, then you materialize"